Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Telling Granny and Pappa Dotson


Mom and Dad Dotson came to visit us in GA on December 27th.  As their Christmas gift, I made a picture calendar using Snapfish.com and uploaded all kinds of pictures of our family for each month.  On the Month of August, I taped in a picture of my ultrasound.  My parents have 4 children, 5 Grandchildren and 2 Great-Grandchildren.  They were so happy with the calendar and took their time looking through it.  I impatiently waited until they got to the month of August.  Chaz had the camera ready.  You can see in the first picture the look on Mom's face when she saw the ultrasound.  "Is this you?"  she asked.   The second picture is her emotions after I told her "yes, Chaz and I are having a baby."  It wasn't 5 minutes before she called all my surrogate Mother's on the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment